http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWyXKgm96cs
This video is about wilderness survival. It is from the tv show named Man vs. Wild. Bear Grylls, the youngest chief scout, shows viewers how to survive in inhospitable places. The video features some stunts such as climbing cliffs, wading rapids, eating wild animals and deer droppings. Do you think he is too crazy to live like this way? If you face that situation, what would you do to fight against hungers, dangers and even struggles in your own heart? Is he worth to be the youngest chief scout according to the show he hosts? You make the decision.
the first feeling come to my mind is that this man is crazy when i watch this video. eating raw meat and big caterpillar makes me feel sick. however, as i know this man is a famous Outdoor survival expert, i think he teaches us how to survive outside according to his own experience. and these skills are very important for us if we face the situation like his. Thus, i admire him and his professionalism from my heart.
ReplyDeleteI would not able to survive the conditions that this man can. Clearly he has abilities that make him qualified to be a chief scout, and I definitely respect his survival skills.
ReplyDeleteNever!I will never eat insects like the man did in the video. Wild survival should be a interesting experiment if you are well-prepared for it...Even though you can't prepare it ahead of time or you really need to test how long you can survive in a situation as Robinson had..you still could live a better life in the wild...never would be eating insects...
ReplyDeleteI find this show very entertaining. At one point in human kind, believe it or not, humans had to go out and hunt their food just as bear grylls shows us. Humans have lived off the wild before and we still can. If I were thrown in one of these situations I would do everything I could to survive and stay motavated. If that meant I had to eat sheep eyeballs for dinner, so be it.
ReplyDeleteI feel nauseous after watching this video. It looks very unhygienic and unhealthy to me. I will try to find other way avoiding eating insects and raw meat. If it is the only way I can survive, I think I would do same as him.
ReplyDeletePeople don't realize how many things in this world that are edible. I kind of think it's a shame that we rely so much on the "fake" foods that are mass produced,when there is so many foods that we can aquire naturally. Some of the things shown in the video didn't look to appetizing, but who knows? you just have to try it!...I definitely would if I were out in the wilderness.
ReplyDeleteI personally see nothing wrong with this show. It is rather entertaining and informational I guess though it isn't likely someone would be in this scenario. I would never eat the stuff this guy does though.
ReplyDeleteWhy he chooses to do this, I don't know. Maybe he wants the world to know he's a bad ass. Maybe he's in it for the money. I think what he's doing is real and shouldn't be attempted by others that aren't professional.
ReplyDelete